The West Sonoma County Union High School District has partnered with JUVO, SENECA and WSCUHSD Marriage and Family Therapists to offer a three week series on Mental Health.
Week 1 - Behavioral Perspectives & Creating Health Habits and Routines - Presented by JUVO
- Monday, February 22 @ 6pm (English)
- Tuesday, February 23 @ 6pm (Spanish)
- Friday, February 26 @ noon (English)
Week 2 - Distance Learning Struggles & Talking to your Students - Presented by SENECA
- Monday, March 1 @ 6pm (English)
- Tuesday, March 2 @ 6pm (Spanish)
- Friday, March 5 @ noon (English)
Week 3 - Depression, Anxiety & Mental Health - Presented by WSCUHSD MFT's
- Monday, March 8 @ 6pm (English)
- Tuesday, March 9 @ 6pm (Spanish)
- Friday, March 12 @ noon (English)
30 Minutes of Presentation and 30 minutes of conversation.
We look forward to engaging with you on these very important topics.