SENIORS - Our Cash for College workshop is tomorrow, Thursday, December 7, from 6:00 - 7:00 pm in the Cafeteria. The workshop is put on by Leah Woody, your College and Career Coordinator, in collaboration with Santa Rosa Junior College to assist you in applying for financial aid through FAFSA and the California Dream Act.
Learn more and view the dates and times of all Cash for College workshops here.
Below is a list of documents we recommend bringing to help you complete your financial aid application. Please note: Not all documents listed below will apply to you.
Students and parent(s):
- Social Security Card or number
- Driver's License or State ID
- 2022 Federal Income Tax Return and W-2s
- Any record of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, social security benefits, or child support payments
- List of schools you want to attend
Parents (if applicable):
- Marital status and date of marriage, separation, divorce, or widowed
- Date of birth