Incoming 9th Grade Student Course Selection Information
Enrollment Paperwork due:
February 8th, 2024 at the information night or @ your middle school.
1. Enrollment Form (contact Nancy Siebert, email@example.com)
2. Most recent Report Card or Progress Report
3. Copy of complete immunization record
4. Copy of proof of address required for students residing in the Analy High School attendance area
Course Selection Information:
Please refer to the 2024-25 Curriculum Planning Guide for descriptions of classes, graduation requirements, college eligibility requirements and other important information.
Course Selection for 2024-25 Opens:
February 8th to February 15th at Midnight
Course Selection Support Night:
6:00-8pm, Analy High School Theatre
Steps for selecting courses for incoming 9th grade students:
1. Students attend an Analy tour & presentation with their respective middle school during the school day.
2. Incoming Freshman night is February 8th. During this time, families can receive support for fall class signups.
3. Students will login to complete their Aeries course selection between Thursday, February 8 to Thursday, February 15 at Midnight.
Failure to pick classes may result in students not receiving the courses of their choice.
4. Please review your student’s final course selections with them. All courses are yearlong.
*Descriptions of classes, graduation requirements and college eligibility requirements can be found in our Curriculum Planning Guide which is posted on the bottom, center of each page.
Final course selections should be completed by students in their Aeries student account. Students or Parents needing information required to open a student/parent account should contact office personnel 824-6571 or follow these instructions.
Links for Course Selection:
Materials included with student folders or mailed home Incoming Student Letter: