Students transferring from one school district to another school district

As a parent or legal guardian, you have the right to request an interdistrict attendance agreement from your district of residence. Before applying for an interdistrict transfer, please reviewing the policies of your district of residence and the policies of the West Sonoma County Union High School District. To view the district's complete interdistrict transfer policy, please visit the following links: BP5117 & AR5117(a)

Interdistrict Transfer Application (English)

Interdistrict Transfer Application (Spanish)