- West County Health Services Vaccination Clinic at the West County High Welcome Back Orientation
- The West County Health Services is hosting a vaccination clinic for the community at our orientation as well. All family members (aged 12+) are welcome to attend to receive their Pfizer or Johnson and Johnson Vaccination. Minors will need a signed consent form to receive a vaccine. This is an optional service we are offering for our students and families.
- Consent for Minors
- The clinic will be in the choir room located next to the cafeteria where school photos will be taken. You can attend the clinic during any of the available times, even if your student is not attending the orientation event at that time.
- Tuesday, August 3rd: 3pm-6pm
- Wednesday, August 4th: 3pm-4pm
- Thursday, August 5th: 3pm-6pm
- Friday, August 6th: 3pm-6pm
West County Health Services Vaccination Clinic @ West County HS
AUG 05, 2021