Thank you for your interest in serving as a member of the West Sonoma County Union High School District Board of Trustees.
In order to complete an application packet, please submit all of the following:
- Candidate Information Page/Application
- Letter of Interest - In your letter you may wish to address some or all of the following:
- Why do you want to be a school board member?
- What skills do you have to contribute and enhance the function of the Board?
- What is the role of the school board in a public school district?
- Resume - highlighting personal, business, professional, community, and other experiences that you believe are pertinent to your application for a position on the WSCUHSD Board of Trustees.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Verification of residence in the District; (utility bill)
Please submit your completed application packet no later than Monday, August 3, 2020 by 4:00 pm to:
West Sonoma County Union High School District
462 Johnson St.
Sebastopol CA 95472
Attention: Karen Lamb
Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have specific questions regarding the role of the West Sonoma County Union High School District Board of Trustees please contact Board President Jeanne Fernandes email@example.com or Vice-President, Kellie Noe firstname.lastname@example.org or you can read the Board Policies regarding 9000 Role of the Trustee
Again, thank you for your interest in serving the West Sonoma County Union High School District.
Toni Beal, Superintendent